Saturday 15 June 2019

WATCH Ighiwiyisi Jacobs’ “I’d Be Undone” on TY Bello’s Spontaneous Worship Series

We love TY Bello‘s Spontaneous Song Series.

In this new episode, she features Ighiwiyisi Jacobs‘ “I’d be Undone“.

She says:

When Ighiwiyisi sang “I’d be lost without you…without you I’d be undone” as part of her sound check, I understood exactly what she meant-That’s exactly how I feel a lot of times . I’m not ashamed to not have mastered this thing called life. I’ve decided that it’s fine to be desperate and dependent on God for everything. The beautiful thing is that He’s always right there and He never fails us.

Watch it below.

CREDITS:
Recorded by David Joshua for Ideal Concept Solutions
Performed by Ighiwiyisi Jacobs
Keys and overdubs by George Ade Alao
Guitar by Olasehinde Oluwasegunfunmi
Arranged and edited by Olives Caleb and TY Bello
Mixed and mastered by Olives Caleb
Filmed by Taiwo Apatira and Adelodun Akinwale
Edited by Taiwo Apatira

The post WATCH Ighiwiyisi Jacobs’ “I’d Be Undone” on TY Bello’s Spontaneous Worship Series appeared first on BellaNaija - Showcasing Africa to the world. Read today!.



Related Posts

WATCH Ighiwiyisi Jacobs’ “I’d Be Undone” on TY Bello’s Spontaneous Worship Series
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.