Wednesday 19 December 2018

Nigerian lady buys herself a multi-million naira home in Lekki, says 'no more hotel bills in Lagos' (photos)

- A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to celebrate after she bought herself a house

- The lady bought herself a detached duplex in Lekki area of Lagos state

- She thanked God for all the benefits he bestowed on her this 2018

A young Nigerian lady has taken to social media to thank God for blessing after she bought herself a beautiful house in Lagos state. The young lady had shared photos of the beautiful duplex on her Instagram page.

The lady revealed that buying a house in Lagos state has always been dream of hers. She explained that she would no longer be paying for hotel bills whenever she comes to Lagos state.

According to her, she moved from being the owner of two bungalows in Port harcourt to the proud owner of a fully detached duplex in Lekki area of Lagos state.

READ ALSO: Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe acquires a brand new Toyota Prado for herself (photo)

The young lady thanked her friends and family members for supporting her during the time she started shopping for her new home. She expressed that having money is good, but it is better when one has wise people around them.

In the photos of the house she shared on her Instagram page, the woman who is a fashion entrepreneur also thanked God for blessing her abundantly this 2018.

PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app

Read her post below:

"THIS IS A DREAM COME THROUGH FOR ME FROM AN OWNER OF TWO BEAUTIFUL BUNGALOW IN PORT HARCOURT NIG. TO A PROUD OWNER OF THIS BRAND NEW FULLY DETACHED DUPLEX IN LEKKI LAGOS. Oh Yes! No more hotel bills in lagos...To God Be All The Glory... I am Officially A Landlady In Lagos oh

So I sneaked into lagos Nigeria two months ago to acquire this beautiful edifice on the lowest key although it wasn’t an easy venture, the plenty drama/headache that comes with buying a property in lagos is crazy. Loads of findings and verifications, it was more than I bargained for but I wasn’t ready to give up, not after spending so much money flying Business Class to Nigeria just for this purpose To the glory of God my house was Verified and Confirmed as safe and free from all Government Acquisitions. SO I PAID FOR MY LUXURY HOME OUTRIGHTLY GIRL ( I PAID IN FULL PLEASE)

I want to say a big thank you to my long standing #Barista , My one and only brother #MrKadi who I can always call upon at anytime, My wonderful sister #HelenUyi and her husband #MrUyi Who I now call father❤️ For their great support in making this big dream of mine a reality, I could never do this without you all...The way I came into Nigeria without pre informing them of my intentions but still they rallied around me like a beeswax One thing is having money and another is to have wise men and women to stand by you all the way. I am so proud

In total humility with so much gratitude to God almighty for all his benefits in 2018 I humbly request that you celebrate with me. 2018 has been a bountiful year for Me...God gave me something bigger, greater, and more beautiful, I mean something money cannot buy. I truly can’t wait to share with y’all

REF: James 1:17 /1Corinthians 4:7

PS. OFFICIAL HOUSE WARMING PARTY LOADING...2019!

PS—Christmas came pretty luxury this yearMerry Christmas ��"

PAY ATTENTION: Get your daily relationship tips and advice on Africa Love Aid group

READ ALSO: NAIJ.com upgrades to Legit.ng: a letter from our Editor-in-Chief Bayo Olupohunda

Meanwhile, Legit.ng had earlier reported that a 20-year-old Nigerian man Ebhohimen Innocent had taken to social media to share a list of things he achieved in 2018, The young man revealed that he bought himself a house and Mercedes Benz, adding that he got his father a car also.

NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have upgraded to serve you better

Would you rather have money or be poor and have a good family? - on Legit TV

Source: Legit.ng



Related Posts

Nigerian lady buys herself a multi-million naira home in Lekki, says 'no more hotel bills in Lagos' (photos)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.