Wednesday 9 May 2018

I can't consider marriage anytime soon - BBNaija's Ifuennada opens up about her former relationship

- BBNaija's Ifuennada gets expressive after a bridal photoshoot

- The reality TV star shared a post revealing she isn't over her recently married ex-boyfriend

- She also shocked some of her fans when she said she isn't considering marriage anytime soon

While majority of Nigerian single ladies are hoping to settle down and start a family soon, BBNaija's Ifuennada is not quite ready to even consider marriage anytime soon. The reality TV star shocked some of her fans recently when she opened up about her past relationship.

Ifu who is very keen on expressing herself shared a lovely photo of when she did an amazing bridal photoshoot. Instead of wishing to become a bride as in the picture, the former housemate got her fans emotional when she revealed she wasn't yet over her ex-boyfriend who tied the knot three weeks ago.

To top it, the ivory beauty boldly stated she can't consider marriage anytime soon, hammering that a lot of people find it difficult to be faithful to their partners.

READ ALSO: Dbanj shows off his massive television worth millions (photos)

Her post, which was shared on Instagram read: "I like to look at the bride I was for this photoshoot, but I don't think I have the balls to consider marriage anytime soon. Most people will never be faithful, the ones you love are usually the ones who hurt you the most. I still haven't gotten over my Ex who got married 3wks ago... I didn't see it coming. He was my best friend and confidante, but look what he did... A friend said I was asking after him in my sleep few days ago... I think I want to be like saint Paul, live for God and help as many people as I can. I want to be obsessed with being successful and helping others that I don't think of falling in love ever again.

Love is beautIFU - the agape kind, the Jesus kind. The kind of love I want to show everyone around me, both foes and friends."

Safe to say, Ifu will like to channel her inner Mother Theresa before she decides to let a man sweep her off her feet.

Meanwhile, Ifu and CDQ surprised a lot of fans when they put their differences aside and hung out together by the pool recently.

PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app

What do you think will happen if women rule the world? (Nigerian Street Interview) on NAIJ.com TV:

Subscribe to watch new videos

Source: Naija.ng



Related Posts

I can't consider marriage anytime soon - BBNaija's Ifuennada opens up about her former relationship
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.