Wednesday 12 June 2019

Mc Galaxy reveals the controversial video was planned, actress Etinosa reacts

Controversial Nigerian singer, MC Galaxy, has in a new interview with HipTv, revealed that the Instagram live nude video that happened recently between him and actress Etinosa was staged.

The Sekem singer said he was surprised after the whole issue happened and then the actress started claiming and acting victim. In a three minute long video, Mc Glaxy opened up on how they had masterminded the Instagram live right before it all happened as against what everyone was made to believe that the actress was depressed and was under the influence of alcohol.

The singer said:

READ ALSO: Controversial singer Mc Galaxy buys producer T- Spice Benz

IG Live Nude: How Etinosa and I staged it - Mc Galaxy

IG Live Nude: How Etinosa and I staged it - Mc Galaxy
Source: Instagram

'The live video thing, we planned it. Me and Etinosa planned that stuff. But I was not happy the way the whole thing later turned out to be. When we planned it, we no plan am say she go come over-naked like that.

'Funny enough, the first time I have ever done a live video was on Etinosa's live. She was on and I called in. She picked up and just showing herself like a video vixen would do. She jokingly said 'Galaxy come and use me in your video o'. I replied that she was looking sexy and I later played a song from my own speaker and she kept doing it.

READ ALSO: Personal letter from the Editor-in-Chief of Legit.ng (formerly NAIJ.com)

'The video got so many views. And then it got disconnected. So I decided to start my own live video immediately and I ask who can do like Etinosa, that was when we got the first girl who went naked. It went viral. When Etinosa saw it, she called me and said 'my guy, you don use this thing blow o, I am coming live on Friday o'.

'She even posted it on her instastory 'Ladies waana be freaky, I wanna be freaky on Friday'. She even dropped it as a comment on my page also. She later called me to say whenever I wanna go online, I should call her so she can remember. So I called her when I was about to go online. I was very surprised when I called her and she was acting drunk. She came online and sent me a request.

READ ALSO: MC Galaxy finally speaks on why he let Etinosa go unclad on his IG live

'If you don't send me a request, I can't call you. When I accepted the request, she came up but she over-do am. I was wondering why she was going to that extent but she kept saying if I cut it, she would kill me. So I thought maybe she has reasons why she wanna do this...'

The actress has now replied the singer, cautioning him to stop lying to Nigerians. She went on call the singer an illiterate who is surrounded by illiterates. She wrote:

'Stop lying to Nigerians. They are not stupid. This is the last I will say on this hurtful issue. It hurts me a lot and you can tell by the harsh stupid way I cursed an innocent child because his father won't stop throwing it at my face.

READ ALSO: Actress Nkechi Blessing mocks Etinosa, takes off her top in MC Galaxy’s live video

'However, after that happened I tried talking to a real therapist and it really works- I have made significant progress.i am working really hard to be a better person. I no longer feel rage or pain when fans troll me about it. I laugh. Moving on process isn't as easy as it sounds on tv. By 9pm on Africa Magic Urban you would see me again looking all perfect and talking perfect too but it's not as easy as it looks on tv so no one should make it more complicated by adding lies. You can't try to win Nigerians by lying to them.

'An effective damage control should avoid lies(MCG you would know this but you are an illiterate surrounded by illiterates)

'I have said my truth. I was caught at an unguarded moment, someone I called my friend recorded me and sent it to blogs. I take full responsibility and am trying to move on. I advice all parties involved including the nude video viewers to move on. Thanks'

Nawa o, who do we believe?

Recall that Legit.ng earlier published how the singer got critics hunting for him when Nigerian actress Etinosa went naked on the singer's live video on Instagram.

The video caused quite a number of mixed reactions on the internet. While some people are of the opinion that MC Galaxy should be blamed for letting such happen on his live video, others opined that the actress is solely responsible for her actions.

HELLO! NAIJ.com (naija.ng) upgrades to Legit.ng We keep evolving to serve our readers better.

Teddy A interview at Legit TV Star Chat: The Nigerian Music Industry is a Monster | Legit TV

Source: Legit



Related Posts

Mc Galaxy reveals the controversial video was planned, actress Etinosa reacts
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.