Saturday 8 June 2019

Eden Hazard pens touching letter to Chelsea fans after completing Real Madrid move

- Eden Hazard has thanked all Chelsea fans after completing a move to Real Madrid

- The Spanish club announced the signing of Eden Hazard on Friday night, June 7

- Hazard is now expected to be a replacement for Portugal international Cristiano Ronaldo

Belgium international Eden Hazard has sent an emotional farewell message to Chelsea fans after completing his dream mega move to Spanish giants Real Madrid.

Hazard had long wanted to join the Spanish giants Real Madrid, and looked on course to do so last summer until Chelsea refused to do business with Los Blancos.

And on Friday night, June 7, Real Madrid confirmed that they have signed Eden Hazard from Chelsea in a deal reported to be £130 million.

He has now thanked Chelsea fans and the management of the club for the chance they gave him to wear the Blues' jersey.

PAY ATTENTION: Install Pitch Football App for FREE to get the latest football News & Scores

READ ALSO: AFCON 2019: John Obi Mikel claims fitness will be vital to success in Egypt

''Leaving Chelsea is the biggest and toughest decision in my career to date. Now it's in the open I would like to put on record one thing was always clear to me, I have loved every moment at Chelsea and not once did I ever consider, nor would I have left for any other Club.

''Even when we were not playing well, I tried to do my best and this has been thanks to your amazing support.

''That fighting spirit, desire and the refusal to ever give up is part of the culture here at Chelsea and it comes directly from you.

''You've always supported me and encouraged me to play football and be me – Like I have enjoyed myself I hope you have enjoyed yourselves, I am only sorry not leave with a defending award amongst my honors,'' Hazard explained in a letter according to Daily Mail.

Hazard revealed after the Europa League final that he had probably played his last game for the club in their triumph over Arsenal.

During his time at the club, the flying winger helped his side to seven trophies and will no doubt feel more silverware is on the horizon under Zinedine Zidane's tutelage.

Earlier, Legit.ng had reported how Real Madrid completed the signing of Chelsea superstar Eden Hazard on a five year deal valued around £130 million.

The Belgian is expected to undergo medicals at the Spanish club next week after which he will be presented to the fans on June 13.

NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have updated to serve you better

Fans mob Mikel, Musa, others in Asaba | Legit TV

Source: Legit



Related Posts

Eden Hazard pens touching letter to Chelsea fans after completing Real Madrid move
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.