Wednesday 5 June 2019

Check out Strongman - Crazy For You latest hit

Strongman - Crazy For You is a team effort where Strongman teams up with the brilliant KelvynBoy whose excellent result is the beautiful track titled Crazy For You. This one is Strongman’s first official single number after he left Sarkcess Music label. True to his nature and belief, Strongman sings about love, which is a beautiful thing.

He preaches this message in the new track released on 4th June 2019. In this song, he showers his woman with amazing praise words. He professes undying love and promises the world to the woman that means the world to him. As a perfect spice to the tune, KelvynBoy of Bhim nation joins in and brings in his sweet melodious voice.

The video was shot in one serene environment with Strongman being seen sharing wonderful moments with the lady he chooses and cannot help but make her smile as he sings to her. Check out the details of everything you need to know about this tune. You will love the excellent video directed by Kofi Awuah II.

Strongman - Crazy For You description

  • Released: 4th June 2019
  • Producer: KC Beatz
  • Length: 3:01 minutes
  • Genre: Afrobeat
  • Format: Audio and video

Reactions and review

Strongman has always been an excellent artist, and the fact that he left Sarkcess does not take this away from him. Fans keep proving this by how well they received this tune. The comments from his latest jam are a perfect example of so much love that fans keep showing him. Check out the few examples below:

  • Khouphi Davis: If you watched this video twice, thumbs up.... ...#CelebrityDesigner✂️✂️
  • Asonaba Kwabrafoso Obuasi: Why don't you leave a for this nice piece. Beautiful video by all standard.
  • Prince Essel: Great tune. Good works will put you up there. Keep giving us good vibes
  • Felixadex Boamah Junior: If you liked before watching hit like. Still strongee
  • Savage king is everywhere TV: This Guy Raps soo heavy and deep yet Ghanaians dawg am...I'm sure it's becos his style is more of sarkodie n sarkodie has already spoil there...
  • Cantonment boy icekid: Strongman get fire and kevynboy get fire. Fire plus fire becomes thunder⚡⚡.
  • Phoenix Events & Management: Shot at best western plus hotel accra. Nice place to spend ur weekend away from home. Nice video and great lyrics••• its ur boy kelvyn boy again.
  • Angel Truth Official: Dhope tune bro❣️. You got me watching the music video over and over again @strongman and @kelvynboy. We dey come like ❣️
  • Bright Amuzu: Nice video by all standards kudos to Strong man burner but the Kelvin boy I know didn't deliver up to my expectation. He should have put in more lyrics than he did.
Strongman - Crazy For You

Image: youtube.com, @strongman
Source: UGC

Strongman is a guru, and the fans keep proving it.

Strongman - Crazy For You

Image: youtube.com, @strongman
Source: UGC

Everyone agrees that Strongman keeps dropping fire no matter which label he belongs to.

Strongman - Crazy For You

Image: youtube.com, @strongman
Source: UGC

It is official, Strongman is loved by almost everyone that get to listen to him!

READ ALSO: T Classic – Kana ft Peruzzi, Terri & Haekins: audio, lyrics, reactions

Lyrics

Strongman - Crazy For You ft. Kelvynboy

Image: instagram.com, @strongman
Source: UGC

If you love the tune, then you may find yourself dancing to it and even trying to sing along. For this reason, you better sing well. Check out the lyrics below:

Lie Lie

Aaaagh ACV

Another na wa te anaa

Ma membo wo apawa

Odo weyu woka me ho

aa na ye se wo mama

meye adam na odo ye

me hawa. abusua nye

ahoboa na menkoto wo kawa

Mkiynmakiyn menim

Obi ose woaa wodo no

Awura me mu enti medwen

se woaa mete obaa bi ne

aa medwen se woaa

mewo agyepade3 gye s3 me de kye woaa

Odo i love you from my heart

I no go lie I want you from my heart

3n3 anwumere yen hyia wo summer hat

Odo yewu be the only thing i have

Otwam mu ha na paddies aye wild

mene no nam a metumi ma no yard

Nice shape abi no your body bad

Wone me agyapade3 a

Me ye ho body guard

Give me the mic make i sing for you

Odo meye wo dondo dondo

Your body make i taste for you

You do na i make lokoloko kolokolo

All I'm saying is that my baby boo 3y3 woara oo

Se wonni ho na maye waa waa waa

All I'm saying is that my baby boo 3y3 woara oo

Se wonni ho na maye waa waa waa

Another lie lie another lie lie lie lie

Odo bewo me mma wodo no ahye me ma meye playe nso odo

Ama megye me ho mena

Mese me p3 manya obo me nkomo kwa

Nana nyame adea me p3 manya

Odo aa ne me wiase bibiaa ehye na niase

Na obiaa se Afia se mate ahwe ne do mu

Medwene ne ho ma ade3 kye

Mesi ne so na ade3 akye

Wobaa me life mu ma hu se girls ni dwom

Menua mo besiafo ) eeih

S3se3 obaa na medo no ye bedianko eeh eeih

Ame menya mpo eeih onko mia mu na mempe d3 mey3 donkor eeih

Odo i love you from my heart

I no go lie I want you from my heart

3n3 anwumere yen hyia wo summer hat

Odo yewu be the only thing i have

Give me the mic make i sing for you

Odo meye wo dondo dondo

Your body make i taste for you

You do na i make lokoloko kolokolo

All I'm saying is that my baby boo 3y3 woara oo

Se wonni ho na maye waa waa waa

Odo i love you from my heart

I no go lie I want you from my heart

3n3 anwumere yen hyia wo summer hat

Odo yewu be the only thing i have

All I'm saying is that my baby boo 3y3 woara oo

Se wonni ho na maye waa waa waa

Another lailai

Woate anaa

Strongman - Crazy For You is a jam that you must get, at least if you want to show your baby some love. Strongman never disappoints, and this tune is no different. Get the mp3 or video, and you can enjoy listening to one of the coolest songs ever.

READ ALSO:

Source: Legit



Related Posts

Check out Strongman - Crazy For You latest hit
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.