Sunday 13 January 2019

Those who I have trusted the most have been my greatest enemies - Seyi Law

Top Nigerian comedian Seyi Law has taken to his social media page to share some real life experience about people he trusted.

The award winning comedian revealed to his friends and followers on Instagram that over time he has realised that enemies are really people who are close to them.

He went on to state that those who he had trusted the most have been his greatest enemies, always talking without been asked or succumbing to lies about him.

READ ALSO: Seyi Law corrects man who decreed that his daughter will be the First Lady of Nigeria

"Yesterday, my wife spotted my first grey hair and I began to ask myself what wisdom have I gained from life. What lessons have I learnt on my journey? One of the most profound lessons is, if those who live indoor with you don't talk, those outdoor will have limited chance of harming you.

It took Judas to sell out Jesus. It took Joseph's brother to sell him to slavery and it took Ahithophel to destroy David's house, but in all of these with all their evil, there are fulfilment of purposes despite the hurts.

Those who I have trusted the most have been my greatest enemies, always talking without been asked or succumbing to lies about me, but as I leave them behind, God always opens a new chapter that celebrates His Grace and Glory in my life that they always wished they were a part of.

One of my ernest prayers is God take all the glory and leave none to any man and He has always done. If you are open enough, He will show you your enemies who you think are friends."

Recall that Seyi Law had identified a suspect arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and accused of swindling many Nigerians.

According to Seyi, the suspect was none other than the son of the pastor that held an important post in the church he was attending while he was growing up.

PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News on Legit.ng News App

Get the hottest gist on Africa Love Aid

HELLO! NAIJ.com (naija.ng) upgrades to Legit.ng We keep evolving to serve our readers better

EXCLUSIVE: I’m not normal; normal doesn’t work in Nigeria - Klint D Drunk | Legit TV

Source: Legit.ng



Related Posts

Those who I have trusted the most have been my greatest enemies - Seyi Law
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.