Sunday 13 January 2019

See how a Nigerian soldier professed love for his dearest wife using bullets (photo)

Love they say knows no bounds especially when with the right partner. It does not care about the distance or how many challenges you two might encounter, all that matters is the love that you share.

Such was the case a gallant Nigerian soldier, his story was shared on Facebook by one Sadiq Muktar G. The soldier sent a loving note to his dearest wife, Adama, he passed his message across by making use of his bullets to profess his for his wife.

I LOVE U ADAMA,” the soldier wrote this on sand using bullets. He also seized the opportunity to pen down some sweet words to Adama on Facebook.

Nigerian soldier professes love for his dearest wife using bullets (photo)

Nigerian soldier professes love for his dearest wife using bullets Photo: Sadiq Muktar
Source: UGC

READ ALSO: Juju priestess renounces her beliefs in Enugu as she gives her life to Christ (photos)

His post reads: “My dear Adama: The indications are very strong, I may not be able to write you again, I feel impelled to write this lines that may fall under your eye when I shall be no more. With full of pleasure and sadness, it may be one of my severe conflict and deadly to us. Not my will, but thine O God, be done. If it is necessary that I should fall on the battlefield for my country, I am ready. I have no misgivings about, or lack of confidence in, the cause in which I am engaged, and my courage does not halt or falter. I know how strongly you are, please always put me in your prayers, we shall met again. Yours your one and only.

See post below:

PAY ATTENTION: Best love tips and relationship advice on Africa Love Aid group!

Legit.ng earlier reported that On Tuesday, December 18, a Twitter user Abubakar Mohd Kareto (@amkareto) took to his handle to share picture of a Nigerian soldier who turned a year older on the battlefield. He wished the young man a happy birthday and urged some of his followers to help celebrate the soldier on his special day.

Romantic!

NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have updated to serve you better

Lagos Police Commissioner gives important update on MC Oluomo| Legit TV.

Source: Legit.ng



Related Posts

See how a Nigerian soldier professed love for his dearest wife using bullets (photo)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.