Sunday 13 January 2019

He said a good wife should submit her money and body - Soul E’s ex-wife reveals why her 2nd marriage crashed

- Female gospel singer Queen Ure reveals why her second marriage crashed a less than a year after her wedding

- The woman had been married to singer turned pastor Soul E, after they went their separate ways she remarried another pastor

- Queen Ure revealed that the pastor had wanted her to submit all she was and owned to him

Nigerian gospel artiste Queen Ure Okezie who was married to singer turned pastor, Soul E, has revealed the reason behind the crash of her second marriage. She revealed that her ex-husband had wanted what she could not give him.

After her marriage to Soul E crashed, Queen Ure found love again with another pastor identified as Silas Briyork Newman.

In an interview with International Magazine, the gospel artiste revealed that she had been happy to marry Newman at the age of 46 with four beautiful kids. Ure explained that she felt God has answered her prayers finally.

marriage crash

The woman revealed that her ex-husband demanded submission in all areas Facebook source: Queen Ure Ministries
Source: Facebook

READ ALSO: Lovely pics of famous South African interracial couples leads to fiery debate

However, she had been wrong and only found out after they tied the knot. She narrated how she packed into his place without first getting to know him by dating.

According to her, the pastor would tell her to pack her things and leave every month because she was not submitting. She noted that he always complained that a good wife should submit all her money and body to her husband.

PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app

marriage crash

The marriage crashed less than a year after the wedding UGC source: Kemi Filani
Source: UGC

Queen Ure further added that she was submitting her body which he wanted constantly, but she could not submit her money.

The woman explained that she did everything that had to do with finances in the house because his church was still in the early stages when they tied the knot.

PAY ATTENTION: Get your daily relationship tips and advice on Africa Love Aid group

She expressed that she finally gave up when he insisted that he wanted to be director to her company and a signatory to her account.

Read her post below:

"Most of you saw my wedding photos barely a year ago, I was happy, I thought that finally God had answered my prayers, a widowed pastor with 4 very young lovely kids, so Wifey and Mummy all at once. I packed all my load and relocated to Gwagwalada. We didn’t date, I took the chance based on recommendation as I was 45 going to 46. The guy showed me nwii as in.

If not that my father drummed it in my ear that I’m a Queen, I would have thought I was an outcaste, every month he would tell me to pack my things and go that I’m not submiss1ve, that a good wife will submit all her money and her body. .

I was submitting the body o but he wanted the thing everyday. I was not submitting the money but I was willingly and generously looking after everyone as he didn’t have any source of income. (The Church was new).

You’re wondering why I would marry a man with 4 children that doesn’t have shishi? The good values we were brought up with hasn’t left us, some of us still believe in love and small beginnings, I wasn’t desperate not at all.

Anyway onye awusa chirim onu n’ala and finally “broke the marriage” when I insisted I wouldn’t make him a director of my company nor a signatory to the account yet. .

He may not be such a terrible man, just a man with a different view of marriage from mine. This was my 2nd marriage. I will now come and kill myself?

To say that I’m not heart broken I’ll be lying but to think that is the end of the world mbanu, for what? Instead of suic1de, I’ll kukuma do wedding number 3.

I turned 47 last August …no child, no husband, doesn’t sound good but I’m alive and healthy, that’s a testimony. For the records I never cheated on him, never contemplated it.”

READ ALSO: NAIJ.com upgrades to Legit.ng: a letter from our Editor-in-Chief Bayo Olupohunda

Meanwhile, Legit.ng reported some new details about another celebrity marriage. It was gathered that Nigerian singer Oritsefemi that he no longer hangs around other women after his wife revealed that she does not like it when he does.

NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have upgraded to serve you better

Street GIST: Biggest Cause of Misundestending in Relationship - on Legit TV

Source: Legit.ng



Related Posts

He said a good wife should submit her money and body - Soul E’s ex-wife reveals why her 2nd marriage crashed
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.