Thursday 29 November 2018

Watch the star-studded Video for Timi Dakolo’s new single “I Never Know Say”

Watch the star-studded Video for Timi Dakolo's new single "I Never Know Say" | BellaNaijaTimi Dakolo has released a video for his new single “I Never Know Say.”

The star-studded video features all the familiar entertainment industry faces, from 2Baba who plays a wedding host to Bovi who is a lacklustre DJ.

AlibabaSegun ArinzeIk Osakioduwa are band members in the video, while his wife, Busola, of course, plays his bride.

Check out the video below:

The post Watch the star-studded Video for Timi Dakolo’s new single “I Never Know Say” appeared first on BellaNaija - Nigeria breaking & top news to the World 24/7. Read Today.



Related Posts

Watch the star-studded Video for Timi Dakolo’s new single “I Never Know Say”
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.