Friday 16 November 2018

BN TV: Here’s all that went down at DJ Cuppy’s 26th Birthday | WATCH Temi Otedola’s New Vlog

Vlogger Temi Otedola is out with a new vlog and this time she’s sharing all that went down at DJ Cuppy‘s 26th birthday.

Temi says “Long time, no vlog! I’ve been doing so many makeup and skincare videos that I realized I hadn’t posted a vlog in so long. So I decided to vlog my sister, Cuppy’s, 26th birthday! Let me know in the comment section if you like these one-day vlogs.”

Watch below.

The post BN TV: Here’s all that went down at DJ Cuppy’s 26th Birthday | WATCH Temi Otedola’s New Vlog appeared first on BellaNaija - Nigeria breaking & top news to the World 24/7. Read Today.



Related Posts

BN TV: Here’s all that went down at DJ Cuppy’s 26th Birthday | WATCH Temi Otedola’s New Vlog
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.