Thursday 19 April 2018

Nollywood actress Ada Ameh narrates how difficult it is to be a single mom

Beautiful Nollywood actress Ada Ameh has shared an inspiring story of her life as she revealed the most thriving moments of her life.

The talented actress who is known for her comic role in the Nigerian TV series The Johnson narrated how difficult it is being a single mother.

Ada Ameh revealed she got pregnant out of wedlock at the age of 14, which led to her dropping out of school.

READ ALSO: BBNaija housemate Cee-C gets a warning strike after her vulgar words on Tobi

She made this known at the Benson Idahosa University’s 14th Cultural Day Celebration.

She said: “Going through life as a single mother was not an easy thing at all, but today I am proud to call myself a proud single mother because whenever I see my daughter I am glad.

I want you to understand that even though I dropped out of secondary school, I am a proud single mother. If not for God, I don’t know where I would have been. My major concern is for the young girls, I am not a victim, I am a proud single mother.

PAY ATTENTION: Get best news on Nigeria's #1 news app

Today my child is my school; she was the school that I graduated from. My first degree was that woman; you will not understand what it means to become pregnant at 14.”

Omoni Oboli Interview: About the Nigerian Movie Industry | Star Chat - on NAIJ.com TV

Source: Naija.ng



Related Posts

Nollywood actress Ada Ameh narrates how difficult it is to be a single mom
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.