Sunday 8 April 2018

My daughter won’t suffer from inferiority complex like I did - Seyi Law says

- Nigerian comedian, Seyi Law, may just be preparing his little daughter for the showbiz business

- He recently brought her on stage during one of his shows

- According to him, building her confidence is something he views as important

Earlier on, Nigerian comedian, Seyi Law, wowed his audience in Dublin after he brought his little daughter, Tiwa, on stage with him. It was simply a beautiful moment that melted the hearts of many who were there.

From the video clip, Seyi Law is seen asking his daughter questions ranging from the name of her country, to the name of the governor of Lagos State, and Tiwa answered correctly, receiving cheers from the audience.

Being the first time he would be appearing on stage with his daughter, it soon went viral. In a recent interview with Saturday beats, he revealed that the questions were not rehearsed or planned.

READ ALSO: BBNaija 2018: Imo State University vice-chancellor says Nina will undergo moral rehabilitation when she comes home

He had this to say:

“No, we did not rehearse before I brought her on stage. It was only the audience that was shocked by her brilliant responses, I was not.She has been taught a lot from school and those were part of what she was taught. I have always put her in front of the camera and so she didn’t have stage fright.

READ ALSO: Do the needful or I shall use the gram to get my money - Nollywood actress Uche Jombo warns her debtor

I try as much as possible to build her confidence as I suffered serious inferiority complex growing up.”

Speaking on how he was able to rid himself of inferiority complex, the humour merchant simply said, “I had to study more and learn to get involved in discussions more intelligently. I would say my intelligence helped me.”

Although it was a beautiful moment when he brought her on stage, not everyone was pleased with this as they believe he was exposing her to unnecessary attention.

Speaking on the criticism, he had this to say: “It is their problem because I didn’t help their parents train them, so they should allow me to train mine. When I need their opinions I would ask. For now, it is not needed.”

PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app

Would you rather have money or be poor and have a good family? O=on NAIJ.com TV:

Source: Naija.ng



Related Posts

My daughter won’t suffer from inferiority complex like I did - Seyi Law says
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.