Friday 20 April 2018

Actress Onyi Alex robbed at gun point while returning from a movie location

- Nollywood actor, Onyi Alex was recently robbed at gunpoint

-She recently took to social media to share the horrible encounter

Insecurity in Nigeria has been a long standing problem that only seems to be growing with time. Despite the several measures put in place by men of the law, it doesn't seem to deter this vice.

Just recently, Nollywood actress, Onyi Alex, had a rather frightful encounter with these men of the night. She took to social media to reveal that she was robbed of her bag and phone.

Sharing a video of her damaged car, she wrote: "Thank you God almighty my protector and Everything..So I was robbed at gun point on my way back last night from location., they stole my bag and phone so pls to my close friends pls DM ur contact... I pray for my country nigeria Thank u Jesus for my life.. my God my Everything..may God almighty continue to protect us all"

READ ALSO: Guru Maharaji will make heaven before Pastor Adeboye, others - RCCG member rants on social media

See post below:

READ ALSO: 5 reasons why Pastor Adeboye won’t make heaven - Controversial OAP Daddy Freeze shares

Although very terrified from the experience, the beautiful actress didn't state if any harm was done to her.

This would not be the first time for such an occurrence as it has become dominant in almost every part of Nigeria

Fast rising comedian and actor, Arole, recently took to social media to recount how he was attacked by some hoodlums alongside Mavin Record artiste, Reekado Banks.

PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News on NAIJ.com News App

Omoni Oboli Interview: About the Nigerian Movie Industry | Star Chat on NAIJ.com TV:

Source: Naija.ng



Related Posts

Actress Onyi Alex robbed at gun point while returning from a movie location
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.