Wednesday 9 August 2017

#OyaChronicles: In Conversation with my Mother featuring Funmi Iyanda & Ayoola Gbolahan | August 27th

Story. Performance. Dialogue. Action. In Conversation With My Mother: Opening Performance and Action starring Funmi Iyanda, Gbolahan Ayoola, and The Blue Woman Date: Sunday, August 27, 2017 Time: 6.00 pm – 10.00 pm Venue: Kachette, 347 Old St, London. EC1V 9LP, United Kingdom “In Conversation With My Mother” is the physical embodiment of the literary […]

The post #OyaChronicles: In Conversation with my Mother featuring Funmi Iyanda & Ayoola Gbolahan | August 27th appeared first on BellaNaija.



Related Posts

#OyaChronicles: In Conversation with my Mother featuring Funmi Iyanda & Ayoola Gbolahan | August 27th
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.