Monday 10 April 2017

Please help me, don’t let me die, Nigerian cries out for assistance

- A man has sought assistance from influential Nigerians

- He said he if his current situation persists, he may kill himself

- He said because he is an Albino many people have deserted him

A depressed Nigerian, Ojelade Imole has called on Nigerians, especially the influential men and women to come to his aid to prevent him from killing himself.

Please help me, don’t let me die, Nigerian cries out for assistance

Ojelade Imole

In a message sent to NAIJ.com, Imole, who resides in Akoko area of Lagos state, said that life has not been fair to him. He said he was so depressed that he was considering killing himself.

READ ALSO: NNPC sacks 4 top officials over missing petroleum scandal

He added that when he could not make an end meets in Nigeria, he had been trying to get financial assistance to get international passport so as seek a greener pasture abroad but all to no avail.

He said: "Please I need help now. I don't want to kill myself or commit any evil as a Christian but life has not been fair to me. I have been seeking financial help in getting my international passport but to no avail.

“Please I urgently need this document, my family has refused to help and I am an albino. Please help me out now, because I am about to do what I do not want to do.

Please help me, don’t let me die, Nigerian cries out for assistance

“My number is 07081731334 or 08094865090. I reside in Akoka area of Lagos state. Please I am still expecting your response. I couldn't sleep last night. Please help me, NAIJ.com has given me some courage by responding to me request.

READ ALSO: Fani Kayode blasts Sheikh Gumi for saying only Muslim can end terrorism in Nigeria

“Please I want Nigerians to assist me by taking me out of this current situation I find myself. Please Nigerians don’t let me down. Thanks, may God bless you.”

Watch this NAIJ.com video of a Nigerian complaining about the state of the country:



Related Posts

Please help me, don’t let me die, Nigerian cries out for assistance
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.