Wednesday 24 August 2016

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 116

mystory4

I stood up and walked to the kitchen while she is still on the phone with whoever knows; she said “I don’t have anybody now” as walked away from her. Got to the kitchen. I picked a pot, washed it and I puts it on the fire for the preparation of indomie. I cooked the indomie for two with my mind still wondering who might be calling Chidinma.
I was about rounding up with the cooking when Chidinma entered the kitchen.

Chidinma: I hope you dint cook my food with what you prepared?
Me: yes I did
Chidinma: why dint you call me to come and assist you?
Me: (smiling) it’s just indomie; besides you were on call then and I don’t want to disturb you
Chidinma: okay ooo.. is it done?
Me: yes… just go back to the living room and let me serve you.
Chidinma: (smiling) no… let me wait for you and we will go back to the living room together.
Me: (smiling) thank God that you are smiling now. My last hours with you was not a pleasant one.

She laughed as she led the way to dinning table. We sat down and she kept staring at me; that gave me the feeling that she has something to tell me.

Me: (smiling) what’s it?
Chidinma: what’s what?
Me: don’t you like the food?
Chidinma: the indomie is okay. It’s just that I don’t think I will be coming tomorrow. I have to visit a friend tomorrow.
Me: (grinning) but you told me you had no boyfriends living around. How come you are being invited to a party? I heard the conversation before I dashed off to the kitchen.
Chidinma: so because someone invited me over to a party on phone; you have now concluded that he’s my boyfriend.
Me: is he not a guy that called you? Did I said your lover? Please don’t misquote me

She dint even bother replying me. She picked her phone and dialled a number which I presumed to be the guy that invited her to the party. The unknown guy picked.

Chidinma: please try to call Femi and tell him about the party yourself. I already told you that we were not in good times. Just call him and tell him yourself.

I couldn’t hear the other conversation at the end of the phone but I guessed the caller to be kikelomo. She ended the call and I was about to confirm the caller when kikelomo call rang on my phone. I picked. She explained that she was the one that invited Chidinma to a party and she would be very happy if I could come along with her. She said it’s couples party like the one we attended together and she said that Chidinma does not have anybody to come along with. I told her that I have an appointment and I’m not very sure if I could make it down with her. She begged but I dint give her 100% assurance of my coming. She ended the call still insisting that I come. I looked straight into Chidinma’s eye and I immediately knew that my conversation with kikelomo didn’t go down well with her.

Chidinma: (angry) you are so full of yourself Femi. I thought you are different from the other guys that I know.
Me: (confused) I’m sorry if my motives offended you. I’m just not chanced tomorrow.
Chidinma: (tearful voice) you don’t need to be sorry. After refusing to come along to a party with me. I feel rejected Femi. I just dint expect that from you. What appointment might you have that is more important than mine?

I knew that there’s no excuse that I can give her that would not make her feel bad. I just kept staring at her until she packed all her books and left for her house.
Immediately she left, I felt the spirit of unhappiness all over me. I am just sad about the whole event. I have my own personal problem. If I miss my chance with Motunrayo tomorrow; I might not get laid this week again and I might start running mad.
I kept thinking about the whole issue. When Motunrayo’s call rang on my phone. My heart snapped as I picked her call.

Me: hello dear
Motunrayo: hello Femi… are you through with your lessons?

To Be Continued…



Related Posts

MY STORY OF ADDICTION EPISODE 116
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.