Wednesday 9 January 2019

Nigerian music stars Teni, Niniola pens down emotional tribute for their dad who died 24 years ago (photos)

Talented Nigerian singer Teniola and Niniola have taken to their Instagram handles to pen down emotional tributes to their late father. According to their post, Simeon Olaosebikan Apata died 24 years ago.

Their father was a retired Nigerian Army Brigadier-General, who was reportedly assassinated on January 8, 1995. His death was indeed a big loss to the family.

The music stars remembered their father and took to social media to mourn his demise. Teni and Niniola shared pictures of their late dad as well as what they missed most about him.

READ ALSO: 7 times Iyabo Ojo and daughter served fashion goals in beautiful photos

Teniola’s post reads: “APATA GANGA!!!!! ERINLAKATABU!!!!!! Hey daddy your little girl ain't so little anymore, yah girl is going on tour, yah little Teni is now MAKANAKI, I wish you were here to hear people sing my songs word for word. They thought killing you was the end, but we only just started, we are taking this to the. And yes I did it, I graduated from the university. I'm working really hard to make you smile wherever you are. RIP to the bravest man I've ever heard of. Bad boy benzy! OGA, philanthropist, soldier, business man, Thank you for all the lives you touched. Love you always till we meet again. "Won ro pe o tan, sugbon olorun so pe o ku, omo laso" OLAOSEBIKAN!!! #UyoMeyo.

See post below:

Niniola’s post also reads: “JAN 8th 1995 D Day i watched U go: Omoluwoleja SIMEON OLAOSEBIKAN APATA lati Ilejemeje ni EKITI STATE. You made me proud to be from IYE- EKITI. You named me NINIOLA (which means, to have wealth)cos my birth brought forth good tidings. That was when you bought our first colored TV and everything started falling into place. Omo ologo didan. OGA!!!! I miss you so much. I miss plaiting your hair. I miss keeping your secrets. I miss your GUN collection. You were my BESTFRIEND. I was your FAVOURITE CHILD. You used to show off your dancing baby "NINIOLA" to your friends. You'd even record me on your camcoder. How I wish you were here to see your BABY killing every stage. You made me a QUEEN the moment I was born making me untouchable. You were a Visionary, Philanthropist, Educationist, Soldier etc. Thank you for loving us all. I will forever cherish the good memories we shared. Till we meet again. Eee ohhhhhhh. APATA ayeraye, APATA = ROCK.”

See post below:

PAY ATTENTION: Best love tips and relationship advice on Africa Love Aid group!

Legit.ng earlier reported that former Big Brother Naija housemate, Abisola Aiyeola, on August 25, 2018, lost the father of her daughter Olanrewaju Malcolm to an undisclosed illness. To remember him, the actress and singer, performed a song titled My Immortal, originally sang by Evanescence, at the recently held Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards (AMVCA)

RIP!

NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng We have updated to serve you better

Who was Nigeria’s biggest entertainer in 2018? | Legit TV.

Source: Legit.ng



Related Posts

Nigerian music stars Teni, Niniola pens down emotional tribute for their dad who died 24 years ago (photos)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.