Sunday 13 January 2019

BN Beauty: Get Inspiration from Ronke Raji with this Warm Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial

Vlogger Ronke Raji is back with another makeup tutorial.

She says:

Well Hello there! So today, I’m doing a quick warm smokey eye makeup tutorial as well as bringing my inspiratorials back and I’m so excited for you guys to watch this tutorial! #inspiratorial #inspirational #makeuptutorial

My goal is to motivate and inspire my audience so I came up with a series of makeup tutorials called inspiratorial (Inspirational tutorial) which would help you understand life as well as motivate you to do better!! I also add in stories of other women so you guys can relate.

Watch below.

The post BN Beauty: Get Inspiration from Ronke Raji with this Warm Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial appeared first on BellaNaija - Nigeria breaking & top news to the World 24/7. Read Today.



Related Posts

BN Beauty: Get Inspiration from Ronke Raji with this Warm Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.